Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Tuesday Report: June 23, 2008 Tiger Woods

Who knew golf was this exciting?

I used to have a $12 a week driving range habit - a fortune for a poor college student. So I quit, and I haven't picked up a club since. Golf is an extremely satisfying sport to play, but a chore to watch on television. So if I see it on TV, I usually flip the channel - that is -unless Tiger is playing.

An otherwise normal workday became a manic Monday as it was jazzed up with constant U.S. Open updates.

This is Tiger's twentieth cover on Sports Illustrated. He's heading towards Michael Jordan Territory in SI covers. A master of his art, he has already attained Michael Jordan stature as he is a legend of his sport.

We should be getting plenty of these covers in the couple of weeks so check out the site of give us a call.

No comments: